The English speaking International Prinect User Days 2014 will take place on Oct 8 and 9 in the Print Media Academy (PMA) in Heidelberg. The German speaking Prinect Anwendertage 2014 event covering the same program takes place on Oct 10 and 11.
The organization team is midway through the planning phase. We’re working on interesting and controversial topics, getting workshops together and contacting speakers.
We’ll be covering all the key activities of the printing industry with the thematic blocks prepress, press (offset and digital printing), postpress (new) and management. Alongside these topics, we’re planning specialist workshops and talks on other specific topics.
Apart from the usual perennials, on which we’ll be informing you and talking about their latest developments, we’re preparing the following cutting edge topics:
- PSO 2014: opinions range from use it to refuse it. We want both the Yes and the No sides to have their say. The most important outcome will be: how can we navigate around the situation ISO has put us in?
- Prinect Press Modules: Application, benefits and management of all the available modules. What benefits can I generate?
- Specialist seminar on paper – ink – print – finishing: we’ll be looking into the question of how this conflict can be resolved.
- Postpress: we’ll be informing you all about the new postpress technologies and the benefits of Postpress Manager when it comes to production and controlling.
- …and many more interesting topics.